What: A wine-filled day in the southern part of Napa Valley. Be sure to have a DD or splurge and hire a car for the day!
Mode(s) of Transportation: car
Price Point: $$$
- Start: Breakfast at your hotel
- Drive to: Pick up some provisions for a picnic lunch at Oxbow Public Market
- Drive to: Wine tasting and gorgeous views at Silverado Vineyards
- Drive to: Head down the Silverado Trail for about 4 minutes and enjoy more wine, plus your own picnic lunch, at Regusci Winery
- Drive to: Wine tasting, modern architecture, and stunning views at Artesa Vineyards & Winery
- Drive to: Cap off the day of tastings with some of California’s best sparkling wine at Domaine Carneros
- Drive to: Dinner at Zuzu, Celadon, Uva Trattoria, or Carpe Diem Wine Bar
Be sure to say hello to Trixie, the Regusci Winery’s chubby little corgi.
Check out the beautiful fountains at Artesa Winery.
Enjoy a flight of bubbly at Domaine Carneros.
For other ideas, check out my original Napa itinerary: One Day in Napa Valley